We love having our four-legged friends come and visit us! However, much like the 'hoomans' that walk through our doors, they have to follow a few simple rules!
- Pooches are only allowed in our dog-friendly areas, namely the bar area and/or on non-carpeted floors or in our outdoor areas, unless otherwise signposted.
- We won’t be able to take bookings online for dog-friendly tables – it’s on a first come first served basis – usually in our bar area.
- Well behaved and house trained dogs only please! If they get loud, aggressive or can’t handle their ale – they will be asked to leave (that applies to their owners too!).
- Dogs must be kept on a lead and accompanied by a responsible human at all times.
- Floor only please – Our furniture and seating is for those on 2 legs only.
- Any further questions? Please call us and speak to the team.
- During your visit, ask one of our team for our finest fresh water and a Scooby snack for your Doggo.